Owner of the Site ("Owner") is the Sanctuary San Luigi, Piazza S.Luigi, 7, 46043, Castiglione delle Stiviere, MN, Tel: 0376638139, E-Mail: [email protected]
The Site contains information on the activities of the Owner
All the contents of the Site, such as, but not limited to, text, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, images, audio tracks, databases, source codes or software are protected by the copyright law, no. 633/41, and are the property of the Owner or of the relevant suppliers, who operates them under express licence. Without the written consent of the Owner, therefore, the User may not copy, modify, change, publish, publicly promote, distribute, sell or transfer any material, database or program strings on the Site, either in part or in full.
The Site may contain links to sites not operated by the Owner. Such links are provided for reference only. The Owner does not control such sites and is therefore in no way responsible for their content.
The Holder reserves the right to change the general terms and conditions of these General Terms and Conditions, notifying Users of such changes sufficiently in advance, in order to improve the services and products offered. Acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions does not imply the conclusion of any contract of partnership, mandate, franchise or employment relationship between the Owner and the Users.
By accessing the Site, the User agrees to abide by the following conditions:
- he agrees not to reproduce pages and frames present on the Site;
- agree not to exploit the name of the Site and/or the Owner;
- agree not to reproduce material or links from this Site for commercial purposes.
In particular, the User agrees not to
- transmit by mail or telematic means information present on the Site that may be offensive, defamatory or considered illegal;
- use the Site in a manner that may create damage or infringe the rights of others
- use software and programs that may cause damage to the Site;
- change, alter, modify the "Look and Feel" of the Site or the programmes.